Life Abundant, Inc. is an evangelical, non-denominational ministry and we affirm the following:
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith, life and conduct.
- We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ, without any change in His eternal deity, became man through conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth, that he died on the cross, a perfect and complete sacrifice, in our stead and for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, He is now our High Priest and advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict of sin and regenerate the sinner upon believing in Christ as Savior. At the time of regeneration, He baptizes the believer into the one body, of which Christ is the head, and indwells, guides, instructs, fills and empowers the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was directly created by God in His own image, but fell into sin. The entire human race is, therefore, lost and only through faith in Jesus Christ, and regeneration of the Holy Spirit, can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that the atoning death of Jesus Christ through the shedding of His blood, and His resurrection, provide the only ground of justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only such as receive Jesus Christ by personal faith are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus, become Children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting and conscious punishment.
All members of the Board of Directors and Staff in any capacity shall be those who give evidence of being new creatures in Christ, seeking to manifest the kind of life expressed in the words of Romans 12:10-12:
“Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
They shall be those who wholeheartedly and without mental reservation agree to the Statement of Faith, signifying that agreement, by a signed statement upon entering service or upon re-entry into any subsequent term of service.